• Collaborate with Maintenance Manager, support on daily basis Maintenance Team and other Departments.
• Understands and responds to health and safety matters in an appropriate & timely manner
• Ensures all communal areas of the site including refuse and recycling facilities are frequently inspected and maintained to the highest standards of repair & cleanliness.
• Reviews sites risk assessments as required with Maintenance Manager
• Monitors Sub-Contractors performance to standard and retains accurate records of their site operations including all relevant RAMS & Permits to Work.
• Undertaking routine maintenance work throughout both properties as detailed on work schedules and Hotel kit, or as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor. Training on Hotel Kit will be provided.
• Manages and maintains all statutory testing records, utilising other team members where appropriate
• Carries out annual PAT testing and inspections of emergency lighting, weekly fire alarm tests and fire evacuations
• Ensuring that all works are conducted in line with risk assessments and relevant regulations, including Working at Height, legionella, COSSH, and Manual Handling
• Carrying out installations, renovations, planned maintenance, and reactive maintenance, as directed.
• Champion the Clink values: Our Guests, In Tune, Dedication and Difference
• Take responsibility for ensuring you remain up to date with current SOPs and all are followed to company standard
• Full responsibility for ensuring you are following the building Health and Safety guidelines and procedures and actively report any issues
• Remain up to date with current emergency evacuation procedures ensuring you are equipped to support the fire marshal in the event of an emergency evacuation
• Good understanding of customer service standards
• Experience within the building maintenance sector
• Desire to provide great guest experience
• City & Guilds/ NVQ 2 or higher (or similar qualification) in a relevant or associated skill.
• Ability to work quickly and under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good knowledge of IT systems in the workplace
• Must be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of building trade skills
NOTE: This Job Description is neither definitive nor restrictive and may be modified to meet changing needs. Additional direction may be given by the Management, which are not detailed within.
Tagged as: engineering, maintenance
IT person with knowledge of Oracle Micros / Symphony POS systems administration and implementation...Apply For This Job
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|