Your duties will include:
· Supervising guest experiences during arrival, stay and departure, efficiently and professionally following the standard operating procedures.
· Working with the Front of House Manager ensuring all receptionists are trained and motivated to deliver excellent service throughout the operation.
· Completing own learning and development initiatives to complement your job role and increase your expertise, skills and knowledge in your profession.
· Develop a thorough knowledge of all systems relating to the front office department.
· Deliver an outstanding welcome to our guests.
· Ensure that through the promotion of knowledge, expertise and personality, amazing experiences are created and a great reception and welcome is delivered for everyone.
Your hours of work:
Working 5 days out of 7, covering the operational hours from 7am to 11pm to a flexible rota, incorporating early, mid and late-shifts dependent on business needs, to a 40-hour week, occasional night work may be required to cover the night team.
The rewards of the job:
Complimentary meals and a uniform on duty; discounted world-wide hotel rooms; 28 days holiday per year (pro-rata) and incremental additional holidays.
The qualities of the role:
The key talents are: enthusiastic and positive personality; high standard of personal presentation, confidence and professionalism; demonstrable excellent communication skills;
Additional abilities would be: previous experience as a reception supervisor/ receptionist in a busy hotel; knowledge of Protel Property Management system.
If you have any or all of the above qualities and are eligible to live and work in the UK, we would love to hear from you!!
Front desk receptionist. English and or German, Russian, Arabic any of these languages speaking is beneficial. Accommodation is provided by...Apply For This Job
SALARY: Competitive JOB OVERVIEW Grange Hotels are an independent group of hotels nestled in the heart of London with luxurious...Apply For This Job
General Responsibilities: Assists the Hotel Management in ensuring the efficient and effective management of the Front Office, Food and Beverage...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Night Audit to join our Front Office Team (m/f/d) Your tasks: You are responsible for...Apply For This Job
General Description Welcoming guests, checking guests in and out of the hotel, dealing with guest queries, providing prompt and professional...Apply For This Job
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Reception Team: To succeed in this role, you will: Have a...Apply For This Job
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|